The Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics is mainly located with the other Departments of Chemistry and Life Sciences in the Arrhenius Laboratories for Natural Sciences. PhD students are engaged in internationally highly recognized research covering a broad range of subjects. PhD studies will be in the Biochemistry program, specifically within the project: Functional analysis and protein quality control of PEDF-R in retina.
|Subject areas||Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology|
|Eligibility||Degree in Biochemistry/ Life Science|
|Deadline||22 February 2016|
Project leader: Tara Hessa, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell Biology
- Degree in Biochemistry/ Life Science
- Only a person who will be or has already been admitted to a PhD program may be appointed to a doctoral studentship.
- CV- degrees and other completed courses, work experience and a list of degree projects/theses
- English Proficiency
- 2–3 References
- Cover letter
- Research proposal (no more than 3 pages)
- Letters of recommendation (no more than 3 files)
- Degree projects/theses (no more than 3 files).
Register and Apply here: Click
Stefan Nordlund, email@example.com
Lena Mäler, Head of Department, firstname.lastname@example.org
For Further Details: Click