About the position:
- Applications are open for up to three PhD studentshipsat the University of Nottingham, tackling engineering and physical sciences challenges.
- These four-year studentships are offered through cohort-based doctoral training programmes.
- You will study alongside other PhD students and receive tailored training and support.
- Funding is provided by the EPSRC.
- Available PhD projects:
- Hybrid UV-light sensors: from material manufacturing to miniaturised functional devices
- Surface-driven technologies for additive manufacturing powders
- 3D printing of electronic materials
- Candidates have, or expect to obtain, a 2:1 or above in engineering, physics, chemistry or a related area.
How to apply:
- For more information, contact the Centre for Additive Manufacturing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidateswill close when these studentships have been allocated or by Monday 21 September 2020 so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
- Please include the title of the project you wish to apply for in your email.
|Organization||University of Nottingham|
|Type of position||Doctoral|
|Subject areas||Engineering and physical sciences|
|Deadline||September 21, 2020|