Applications are invited for a 4 year PhD studentship within the EPSRC Thematic Doctoral Programme: Science-informed Manufacturing for Scientific Discovery (SiMDisc)
About the position:
- This project brings together the University of Nottingham and the Defence Science Technology Laboratory (DSTL) to develop UV light sensing materials and devices with versatile functionalities and compatibility with different platforms, beyond traditional Si-based technologies.
- Innovative solutions to global challenges require a shift towards transformative material systems and integration technologies.
- In particular, materials with selective absorption of UV light are highly desirable across several sectors, including healthcare and security.
- For further information, please email email@example.com quoting the studentship reference and title of the studentship.
- Applicants should have, or expect to obtain, a 1st -class or 2:1 degree in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or related discipline.
How to Apply:
- Please find instruction at: EPSRC Thematic Studentships. Please mention in your funding application form what project are you interested in.
|Originations||University of Nottingham|
|Type of position||Doctoral|
|Subject areas||Engineering, Physics, Chemistry|