The Laboratory of Bioorganic Chemistry and Molecular Imaging (LBCMI) at Swiss Institute of Technology, Lausanne (EPFL) invites applications for the PhD position.
About the Position:
- The position offers an opportunity to work in a highly interdisciplinary environment and to lead the projects that have potential to solve important problems in medicine.
- All the projects are heavily synthetic in nature and also involve close collaborations with other groups in the areas of metabolic biology, cancer biology and clinical research.
- The position offers a unique opportunity to become an expert in the field of synthetic chemistry as well as to learn about biology of certain diseases and imaging techniques.
- Applicant must be highly motivated with background in synthetic organic chemistry and strong interest to use synthesis as a tool to solve problems of biological and medicinal significance.
- Applicant must hold master’s degree or equivalent in organic chemistry, chemical biology or other relevant discipline.
- Applicants with years of research experience would have an advantage (1-3 years of doctoral school).
- Candidates who already received their official PhD titles are not eligible for this position.
- Applicant must be fluent in English, interested in learning new techniques in biology and molecular imaging, good team player
Salary: 4 000 Euro/months (48 000/year as of exchange rate on 22.11.2016)
Duration: 4 years
Starting date: February – March 2017
- Cover letter
- Summary of research experience
- All material must be enclosed in a single PDF
- Send applications to email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indicate the code “Application PhD_2017” in the title of email.
|Organization||Swiss Institute of Technology, Lausanne (EPFL)|
|Subject areas||Biology, Organic Chemistry|
|Fellowship amount||4 000 Euro/months|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
For Further Details: Click
- Total Jobs 27 Jobs
- Address Switzerland