The PhD project is related to a collaborative project concerning the electrocatalytic conversion of small molecules into valuable chemical compounds. The successful candidate will work be supervised by Professor Jan Rossmeisl and Professor Matthias Arenz at the University of Copenhagen (KU). The PhD student will collaborate with groups in Denmark and Sweden.
|Organization||University of Copenhagen|
|Fellowship amount||EUR 3,400 pm|
|Deadline||24 February 2016|
The main topic of the PhD project is to synthesize, test and benchmark the activity and stability of the individual catalysts for the electrocatalytic conversion of small molecules. It involves the experimental work on industrial type electrocatalysts and performing theoretical calculations.
- Sc or equivalent degree in a field relevant to the research project is required.
- Experience in experimental work concerning the electrocatalytic conversion of small molecules as well as the techniques RDE, DEMS and GC analysis are required.
- Good knowledge in English is mandatory.
Application procedure / How to apply
- Cover letter motivating the application
- CV including the applicant´s former work, scientific experience, and possible contacts for references.
- Degree certificate/ transcript of grades
Register and Apply here: Click
Professor Jan Rossmeisl, email@example.com
Professor Matthias Arenz, firstname.lastname@example.org
For Further Details: Click