The section Cybersecurity, department Mathematics & Computer Science at Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) has an opening for a PhD student.
About the project & position:
- The FORWARDT project aims to improve the resilience of audio-video watermarks against so-called collusion attacks, where multiple attackers hold differently watermarked versions of the same content.
- The focus in particular is on the challenges in real-world content delivery systems, e.g. multi-channel attacks and dynamic tracing.
- The task of the PhD student will be to (i) design dynamic tracing algorithms to counter multi-channel attacks; (ii) attack and analyze these algorithms; (iii) try out untested approaches such as machine learning and countermeasures at the embedding layer.
- Applicant must hold Master’s Mathematics, Computer Science, Theoretical Physics or a related discipline.
- Affinity with probabilistic methods; good communicative skills in English, both written and oral.
Apply online and the application should consist of the following parts:
- A motivation letter;
- A Curriculum Vitae;
- Copies of diplomas and a list of grades of your studies;
- Names and addresses of two referees;
- Proof of English language skills (if applicable).
|Organization||Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e)|
|Subject areas||Mathematics, Computer Science, Theoretical Physics|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||May 13, 2020|
- Total Jobs 12 Jobs
- Address Netherlands