Ph.D. Position: Germany: Ph.D. Position: Germany
Subject Area: Robotics and Computer Vision
The education system of the university offers flexible options to students according to their needs and interests. Students can customize their course according to their coursework to fit their academic goals.
The Technical University of Berlin is a research institution in Berlin, Germany. The scholarship on offer is open for: –
Nationality: open for international candidates
The university will provide a salary of a research assistant to the successful candidates during their study and may even provide for part-time employment.
Eligibility Criteria: the applicants:
- Must have successfully completed a university degree (Master, Diploma or equivalent) in Computer Science or a related engineering subject with exemplary results.
- Must have excellent knowledge of and experience with computer vision, robotics, machine learning, control, object-oriented programming, and applied mathematics.
- Candidates must provide proof of efficiency in written and spoken English if it is not the first language
- Good command of German would be required else willingness to learn German is expected
- Cover Letter with details of interest and experience related to the position (not more than 1 page).
- The applicant must indicate the following in detail: –
- relevant skills
- scientific publications
- research videos and/or code
- professional profile(s)
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees and transcripts. The GPA (e.g. 3.8/4.0) must be specified.
Mode of application: Online and by post
How to Apply: the candidate would be required to send the application with the reference number and the usual documents as one single PDF file (see the link below)
|Organization||Technical University of Berlin|
|Subject Area||Robotics and Computer Vision|
|Eligibility||Open for international candidates|