Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, UP, India invites application for Research Associate III Positions from eligible applicants.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- The objective of the position is to complete research training to the level of a doctoral degree. Admission to a PhD program is a prerequisite for employment, and the program period starts on commencement of the position.
- Admission requires that the applicant has at least 5 years of higher education, comparable to 300 ECTS. The applicant must have a Master’s thesis or equivalent as part of the degree.
- The applicant must have an average grade of C or better on the Master’s degree.
- Applicants with a foreign education will be evaluated on whether the educational background is equivalent to Norwegian higher education.
- We use national guidelines according to country database.
- Applicants from some countries will have to document additional higher education in order to be admitted.
- Further information about requirements is available here: Regulations PhD Faculty of Sciences and Technology
- You have completed a master’s degree in computational cahemistry or equivalent at the time of recruitment
HOW TO APPLY:
- Your application must include:
- Application and motivation letter (max 1 page)
- CV (max 2 pages)
- For further information about the position, please contact Associate Professor Kathrin Helen Hopmann:
- email: email@example.com
- We only accept applications sent via jobbnorge.nowithin the application deadline.
|Organization||UiT The Arctic University of Norway|
|Subject areas||Computational Chemistry|