Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences (MPI-CBS) offers a PhD position for 3 years in a DFG-funded project.
Project title: Investigating the right and left temporo-parietal junction by system plasticity after virtual lesions
- Applicant must hold a master’s degree (or equivalent) in psychology, neuroscience, or a related field.
- Applicant is expected to be a talented, enthusiastic, willing-to-learn researcher.
- Applicant must have a strong background in experimental psychology, excellent programming skills, and experience in acquisition and analysis of neuroscientific or behavioural data.
- The project is conducted at the MPI-CBS in Leipzig, an internationally leading center for cognitive and imaging neuroscience equipped with a 7.0 T MRI scanner, several 3.0 T MRIs, a 306-channels MEG, several TMS laboratories, tDCS, and several EEG systems.
- All facilities are supported by experienced IT and physics staff.
- PhD fellows will have the opportunity to join the International Max-Planck Research School.
- The PhD student will be integrated in the international and interdisciplinary team of the Modulation of language networks group under the guidance of Dr. Gesa Hartwigsen.
Starting date: 1st May 2017 or later
- Apply online application using online system (subject heading is “PhD 07/17”).
- The application to include the following documents:
- Cover letter with description of personal qualifications and research interests
- 2 personal references with contact details
|Organization||Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences (MPI-CBS)|
|Subject areas||Psychology, Neuroscience|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||30th April 2017|
For Further Details: Click