The Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne (EPFL) has a PhD position in Geomechanics And Environmental Geotechnics at the Laboratory of Soil Mechanics (LMS) within the project BIOGEOS (BIO-mediated GEO-material Strengthening) is supported by an Advanced Grant of the European Research Council.
- Candidates must hold a recent M.Sc. (or equivalent) degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering or other related field.
- Background in Geotechnical Engineering, Porous/Fluid mechanics and Numerical methods is very much appreciated.
- Candidates are expected to demonstrate independent research and scientific reporting skills.
- Communication skills and teamwork attitude are a big plus. Selected candidates will be invited for an interview at EPFL.
- The call is open, and candidates are urged to apply as early as they can.
- Candidates should send an e-mail including a cover letter describing interests and qualifications and a CV, as a single PDF.
|Organization||Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne (EPFL)|
|Subject areas||Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
- Total Jobs 27 Jobs
- Address Switzerland