The Max Planck Graduate Center for Quantum Materials (MPGC-QM) currently has an open call for multiple fully funded PhD student positions. This is an English-speaking structured PhD program with fully funded positions, no tuition costs and additional funding for scientific meetings and trainings. The selected students would have individual supervision and mentoring by research scientists who are leaders in their respective fields
- Applicants should hold an M.Sc (or equivalent degree) with a strong background in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Computer Science, have some knowledge of solid-state science, excellent English language skills and a drive to pursue their PhD in an international and multidisciplinary setting.
- Outstanding candidates with a first-class BSc degree (or equivalent degree) are eligible to apply for the fast-track option.
Applications to be submitted through the online application portal and upload the following documents:
- Cover letter describing motivation for applying to the Max Planck Graduate Center for Quantum Materials (brief letter, max. 1 page),
- CV with complete description of academic career
- Degree certificate and transcripts of courses taken and grades obtained
|Organization||Max Planck Graduate Center for Quantum Materials (MPGC-QM)|
|Subject areas||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||1st December 2021|