PhD Postdoc Fellowships: Polymer Interface Science – STI PhDs and postdocs in Polymer Interface Science and Nanomedicine at the Polymers Laboratory at EPFL. The Laboratory has openings for prospective PhD students and post-doctoral researchers on various projects in the area of “polymer interface science” or “polymer nanomedicine”.
- The research projects are located at the interface of chemistry, biology and materials science.
- It involve both preparative organic and polymer synthesis and characterization, structural analysis and the investigation of materials properties.
- Most projects are part of national or international collaborations and offer the opportunity to interact with scientists active in different disciplines and/or cultures.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Candidates should have a strong background in chemistry or materials science.
- We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a strong background in organic and polymer chemistry with an interest in applying chemistry to prepare novel materials.
- Excellent working conditions and a state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Highly dynamic and international environment at the forefront of research.
- Participation in a large number of national and international research programs,
- Possibility to interact and collaborate with scientists from other disciplines and in other countries.
Applications should include a detailed CV, transcripts of diplomas as well as at least two (02) letters of reference (or contact information of potential references).
For applications and further information: Contact
Prof. Harm-Anton Klok
Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
Institut des Matériaux, Laboratoire des Polymères
STI-IMX-LP, MXD 112 (Bâtiment MXD), Station 12
CH-1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
|Subject areas||Life sciences|
|Eligibility||PhD for Postdoc position; Masters for PhD Position|
- Total Jobs 27 Jobs
- Address Switzerland