PhD/Postdoc, EXPLAINABLE AI, KU Leuven, Belgium
Description: The Augment group of the Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) Section of the Department of Computer Science at the KU Leuven has opened both postdocs and PhD position in Explainable AI. It’s fully funded. This project deals with the generation of model-agnostic explanation methods .also on the explanation methods which can be combined to develop more powerful explanation interfaces. Interfaces can be adapted on the fly to different personal and situational characteristics.
Disciplines: Computer Science or related discipline.
Qualifications: Master’s degree or equivalent.
- An excellent academic records
- Solid programming skills
- Ability to do independent research
- Excellent knowledge and interest in human-computer interaction research
- Commitment towards the work
- Ability to work in a team
- Command in English (spoken and written).
Application procedure: Apply online using the link given below the post.
Salary/ Fellowship: Fully Funded.
|Fellowship Level||PhD or Postdoc|
|Subject areas||Computer Science or related discipline|
|Eligibility||Master’s degree or equivalent|
|Deadline||30 April 2021|