PhD, Postdoc, Visiting, Assistant Professorships: DDA
Call for applications for PhD Scholarships, Postdoc Fellowships and Visiting Professorships/Assistant Professorships at The Danish Diabetes Academy (DDA) invites applications for:
Danish Diabetes Academy is looking for
- Six co‐financed (2/3) PhD scholarships
- Two two‐year and 3 three‐year postdoc fellowships
- A number of visiting professorships/assistant professorships
- The applications should be within diabetes and metabolism.
- Applications supporting the three major strategic areas of the DDA:
Internationalization, interdiscipliniarity andcollaboration across sectors will be prioritized.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online (see below)
Enrollment and employment: employment will take place at one of the Danish universities.
Information about who can apply, requirements for applying, terms of employment and funding.can be found at the official website (see below)
Application deadline: Varies as per Level of Position
|Organization||Danish Diabetes Academy (DDA)|
|Fellowship Level||PhD Scholarships, Postdoc Fellowships and Visiting Professorships/Assistant Professorships|
|Subject areas||Diabetes and Metabolism|
|Eligibility||Relevant degree in relevant subject|