Fondation Nanoscience is offering a PhD Program for all areas of interdisciplinary research, dedicated to Nanosciences and Nanotechnology.the PhD program is a three year program to support PhD training of students selected by a jury.
- Quantum nanoelectronics
- Nanomagnetism and spin electronics
- Molecular electronics
- Nanomaterials, nanostructuration
- Nanocharacterization and metrology
- Nano-approaches to life sciences
- Nanomodeling, theory and simulation
- Applications are invited from highly talented and motivated students of any nationality, educated everywhere except France.
- Applicants can have different backgrounds viz., Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics.
- Applicant must be able to propose a research proposal and must have a strong interest in the field of Nanosciences.
- It is compulsory to build a proposal in strong connection with the targeted host laboratory, taking into account the networking opportunity within the Grenoble ecosystem.
- Applicants must hold the equivalent of a master’s degree obtained outside of France.
- Applicant must possess fluency in English language.
- Applicant must have contacted one of the laboratories of the network and be able to propose a research project built in agreement with the chosen supervisor.
- The proposition of a research project which involves more than one of the 33 labs of the network would fully fit the networking strategy at the core of the Foundation and would have a greater chance of being selected.
Remuneration: salary slightly variable according to the hosting laboratory will be covered for 36 months, including healthcare insurance (income tax not deduced).
How to apply
- Applicant must download the PhD program application form (and send as as PDF)
- Application form / CV / exam results / diplomas
- All documents to be merged together as PDF into ONE single.
- PDF file and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 2018 (Paris time).
- At least 2 recommendation letters based on the template included at the end of the application form, to be sent by referee directly to email@example.com
Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
- Name of Organisation Field Value