We are looking for a Research Assistant in Polymer Colloids for a fixed term research position (preferably starting September 2020 – end 30 June 2021) in the team of Prof. Dr. ir. Stefan A. F. Bon, Bonlab (www.bonlab.info).
About the position:
- You will be working under the supervision of Prof. Dr. ir. Stefan A. F. Bon on the synthesis and development of next generation dynamic colloidal systems for coatings, adhesives, sealants and elastomers applications.
- You will be based full-time in a research laboratory, BonLab (www.bonlab.info) and your main tasks will be to carry out synthetic protocols, and to fully characterize and further develop the formulations and products made.
- You will form part of a project team of which one of the key drivers is to develop prototype technology for commercial roll out.
- You will have graduated, or will graduate shortly, with a master degree (MSc) in chemistry or chemical engineering, or equivalent discipline.
- You will have in depth knowledge of polymer and colloid science, and hands on practical experience in the synthesis and characterization of polymers and colloids.
- Mathematical and coding skills are desired.
How to apply:
- Online apply
|Organization||University of Warwick|
|Type of position||Doctoral|
|Deadline||September 23, 2020|