The Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Department of Chemistry at University of Oslo has a position as PhD Research Fellow in bioanalytical chemistry. The fellowship period is 4 years, with 3 years devoted to research education. The position entails a compulsory workload of 25% that may consist of teaching, supervision duties, and research assistance. The starting date is no later than October 1, 2021.
- Applicant must hold Master’s degree or equivalent in Chemistry (required), foreign completed degree (M.Sc. level) corresponding to a minimum of four years in the Norwegian educational system
- Practical experience with liquid chromatography, mass spectrometry and biological samples (required)
- Practical experience with miniaturized liquid chromatography (capillary-LC or nanoLC) (desired)
- Practical experience with 3D printing (desired)
- Candidates without a Master’s degree have until 30 June, 2021 to complete the final exam.
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English
How to apply:
Apply online and the application must include:
- Cover letter – statement of motivation and research interests
- CV (summarizing education, positions and academic work – scientific publications). Practical experience with chromatography, mass spectrometry and biological samples should be stated on top of the CV. If this is not included, the application will be disqualified.
- Copies of the original Bachelor and Master’s degree diploma, transcripts of records and
- Documentation of English proficiency
- List of publications and academic work that the applicant wishes to be considered by the evaluation committee
- Names and contact details of 2-3 references (name, relation to candidate, e-mail and telephone number)
|Organization||University of Oslo|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|