RMIT University is seeking a PhD student to work on CSIRO-funded research scholarship project titled ‘Techno-economic evaluation tools development for hydrogen energy systems’.
- Candidates with backgrounds in chemical engineering are encouraged to apply. However, candidates with excellent performance in other fields such as process/energy engineering will also be considered.
- Applicant must be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or a self-funded international student
- Applicant must have first-class honours or 2A honours or equivalent or a Masters by research degree in a relevant discipline of engineering
- Applicant must provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills
- Applicant must demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team
Scholarship Value: Up to $31,000 per annum
Duration: 03 years with a possible extension of six months (full time).
How to apply:
- Interested candidates should contact Prof. Raj Parthasarath: firstname.lastname@example.org
- a statement to outline your interest
- an electronic copy of your academic transcripts
- a CV that includes any publications and the contact details of 2 referees.
- For international applicants, evidence of English proficiency may be required.
|Subject areas||Chemical Engineering|
|Fellowship amount||$31,000 per annum|
|Deadline||Open until filed|