University of Melbourne invites applications for Expression of Interest for PhD scholarship in Neuroimaging in Mood Disorders under the project entitled “Orygen Optymise Neuroimaging in Mood Disorders: under the Supervision of Dr. Lianne Schmaal and Co-Supervisor Dr. Chris Davey
Scholarship value: $26,916 p.a.
Duration: 3.5 years
- Applicant must be highly motivated and enthusiastic with a strong interest in psychopathology.
- Applicant must have completed tertiary studies that are at least equivalent to a 4-year honours degree at an Australian university with a minimum result of first class honours in the field of psychology, computer science, (medical) informatics or technology, biomedical engineering, or related disciplines.
- Applicant must possess some experience with neuroimage analysis and/or with computational statistics, machine learning, and/or pattern classification; strong statistical skills and strong computer programming skills (LINUX, scripting, and Matlab) are desirable;
- Applicant must possess excellent communications skills in English (both written and spoken)
- Applicant having experience in writing (international) publication(s) would have advantage but not mandatory.
How to Apply:
- Apply with sending an electronic copy of following documents to email@example.com (with the title: Optymise Orygen PhD).
- CV listing any degrees, awards, prior publications, and work experience.
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Letter explaining applicant’s interest in the position
- Sample of applicant’s written work (academic writing)
- Potential applicants assessed as eligible after stage 1 will be informed and are required to submit their scholarship and UoM Graduate Research candidature applications by this date.
|Organization||University of Melbourne|
Psychology, Computer Science, (Medical) Informatics Or Technology, Biomedical Engineering
|Fellowship amount||$26,916 p.a.|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||19 March 2017|