The University of Copenhagen is offering a number of attractive PhD stipends in mathematics available at Department of Mathematical Sciences, Faculty of Science. The starting date for the stipends is in September 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter.
PhD stipends available in:
- Algebraic and Arithmetic Geometry, Combinatorics, Geometry and Geometric Analysis, Number Theory, Representation Theory, and Topology as covered by the section Algebra & Geometry and Copenhagen Center for Geometry & Topology (GeoTop).
- Classical Analysis, Descriptive Set Theory, Functional Analysis, Harmonic Analysis, History of Mathematics, Mathematical Physics, Operator Algebras, Partial Differential Equations, Quantum Information, Quantum Computation, Quantum Simulation and Random Matrix Theory as covered by the section Analysis and Quantum, the Centre for the Mathematics of Quantum Theory funded by the Villum Foundation and the ‘Quantum for Life’ Center funded by the Novo Nordisk Foundation.
- Applicants should hold Master’s degree in Mathematics with good results and good English skills.
Apply online and include the following:
- Cover Letter, describing the topic of the PhD project interested in and detailing motivation and background for applying for the specific PhD project.
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Programme at SCIENCE, if any
- Other information for consideration (if any)
|Organization||University of Copenhagen|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||1 April 2021|