Luleå University of Technology is inviting applications for a PhD Student in Building Materials. Building Materials includes sustainable building materials and their application technologies, recycling and reuse, and applied building physics, especially focusing on the artic conditions. The PhD study will focus on development of a novel ecological concrete based on various types of industrial by products and wastes. The PhD study will include both theoretical and practical work.
- The PhD student is expected to perform both experimental and theoretical work within the research studies as well as communicate results at national and international conferences and in scientific journals.
- The PhD student can have the opportunity to try the teacher role. As a researcher, the work as a neutral party in many contexts, which provides a great opportunity to be involved in challenging development projects.
- The candidate should speak fluent English language
- The candidate must have Master degree in Civil Engineering.
- The candidate should have a basic knowledge related to building materials and especially including cementitious binders and concretes.
Apply online and the application should include:
- Personal letter and copies of verified diplomas from high school and universities
|Organization||Luleå University of Technology|
|Subject areas||Civil Engineering|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||30th April, 2021|