PHFI (Public Health Foundation of India) is a public private enterprise that has collaboratively evolved through sessions with multiple constituencies including Indian and international academia, state and central governments, multi & bi-lateral agencies and civil society groups. PHFI is a response to restore the limited institutional capacity in India for firming training, research and policy growth in the area of Public Health.
Emmes Scholarship Fund is keen to encourage students to choose, pursue and advance career and work in the area of public health. The scholarship support will be available to students enrolling for Master of Public Health (MPH) programs at IIPHs. The fund also boosts scholars to take up roles in NGOs and backward areas of the country to implement public health program.
Location: PHFI at Delhi NCR (Gurgaon), Gandhinagar (Gujarat) and Hyderabad (Telangana).
Criteria for Scholarship
- prior work experience in public health;
- prior education or research projects focused on public health;
- Brilliant students, Socially and economically weaker sections;
- Candidates having relevant work experience in public health in backward and rural districts in India
- Women candidates will be given priority during selection
- scholarship will be offered to the Indian nationals
- scholarship will be offered to the applicants applying for on-campus (full time) programs
- Scholarship will be based on the set out selection process as per the Institutional guidelines including but not restricted to merit, means and demonstrated need.
- selected Scholarship Committee will review applicant’s candidature for the said scholarship
- Incomplete and unsigned or unsubstantiated application forms are likely to be rejected
- Students submitting the MPH application form shall submit the scholarship application form separately.
|Organization||PHFI (Public Health Foundation of India)|
|Subject areas||Public Health|
|Fellowship amount||Not mentioned|
|Eligibility||Only for Indian Nationals|
|Deadline||31st May 2016|
For Further Details: Click