PIONEER is a European network aiming at educating a generation of experts in the multidisciplinary field of plasma/catalysis for CO2 conversion. 15 PhD students (ESR) will be working together, in 10 different countries, in order to conceive new systems of plasma/catalysis for an efficient conversion of CO2 molecule.
About the project:
- The project PIONEER is funded by the Marie-Sklodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network (ITN) of the European Union H2020 programme in the field of Plasma catalysis for CO2 recycling green chemistry.
- It is a European Joint Doctorate programme aimed to train a new generation of research leaders for a successful implementation of plasma catalysis for CO2 recycling in Europe.
- It is a consortium of 15 Universities and Institutes together with 6 industrial partners, based in Belgium, France, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, The Netherlands and United Kingdom.
- Plasma Physics
- Applicant must be in possession of a Master of Science (MSc) or equivalent diploma in a relevant field, such as: Physics, Applied Physics, Physical Chemistry, Chemistry, Chemical engineering, Catalysis, Process Engineering, Spectroscopy, etc.
- Applicant must be in possession of an English language certificate with a level sufficient according to the regulations of the two universities involved in the double PhD degree.
- Applications to be submitted through the project website with the following documents:
- Bachelor and master’s degree certificate and official transcript (grades) with translations into English.
- English language proficiency: IELTS Academic (min. score 6.5); TOEFL (min. score 90); BULATS (C1); Equivalent certificate
- CV (with List of publications – if any)
- 2 Reference Letters with the detailed contact information of the recommending persons.
- Motivation letter (maximum 1 page)
- Proof of residence: Statement and certificates/documents demonstrating residence(s) in the last 3 years
|Organization||European Union’s Horizon 2020|
|Country||Belgium, France, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, The Netherlands and United Kingdom|
Physics, Applied Physics, Physical Chemistry, Chemistry, Chemical engineering, Catalysis, Process Engineering, Spectroscopy
|Fellowship amount||As per MSCA norms|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||May 3rd, 2019|