POLONEZ is a funding programme intended for the incoming researchers who may apply for 12 or 24 month fellowships in host institutions in Poland. This call is for the proposals which aim to develop the careers of researchers through supporting their international mobility and enabling them to pursue ambitious research projects in excellent host institutions in Poland. POLONEZ 3 is co-financed by the H2020 funds within the Maria Skłodowska-Curie COFUND.
- Applicant must be a researcher with a Doctoral degree or at least 04 years of full-time equivalent research experience.
- Applicant must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Poland for more than a year in the 3 years immediately prior to the call announcement
Fellowship duration: 12 or 24 months
- Salary including mobility allowance: €4350 gross per month (full time contract)
- Family allowance: € 300 gross per month (for fellows whose families stay in Poland for at least 3 months)
- Research grant
- Opportunity to participate in research and non-research training programmes organized by the NCN.
- Host Institution receives overheads at a rate of 20%.
Fellowship Start Date: The fellowship must start on the first day of a calendar month, not earlier than 1 September 2017 and not later than 1 January 2018
How to apply:
- Apply online
|Organization||National Science Centre (NCN)|
|Fellowship amount||€4350 gross/month|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||15 December 2016|
tel. +48 12 341 9091
tel. +48 12 341 9139
For Further Details: Click