Program on Negotiation (PON) at Harvard Law School’s goal of nurturing the development of the next generation of scholars, PON Graduate Research Fellowships provide support for 01 year of dissertation research and writing in negotiation and related topics in alternative dispute resolution and give fellows and opportunity to engross themselves in the diverse resources available at PON.
Target audience: PhD students who are writing their dissertations the opportunity to be part of the PON community
Duration: 01 year
- stipend of $26,000
- Communal workspace and related facilities at PON
- Opportunity to present one’s research at Harvard
- Free year-long subscription to PON newsletter Negotiation Briefings
- Library and other privileges at Harvard.
- Doctoral students registered in programs outside of the US are welcome to apply (but note that there is an expectation that PON Graduate Fellows will be in residence in the Cambridge community during their fellowship year).
- Recipient must participate fully in an interdisciplinary research seminar, faculty seminars, and other special events.
- Recipients are responsible for obtaining their own health insurance.
- PhD candidates must have completed all degree requirements except for the dissertation. Graduate law students are eligible in connection with scholarly research undertaken to satisfy their SJD thesis requirements
- PhD scholars in the fields of economics, psychology, sociology, anthropology, international relations, public policy, urban planning, business, and law are encouraged to apply.
Each applicant must submit:
- Cover letter (indicating that if the fellowship is accepted, the applicant plans to reside in the Cambridge area)
- Detailed description of the proposed research (max. 15 pages)
- Research budget
- Departmentally approved dissertation proposal
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Shortlisted will be notified via email regarding our decision within one month of the deadline.
Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, International Relations, Public Policy, Urban Planning, Business, Law
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|