Adaptive Immunology group in Immunology and Vaccinology at DTU, Frederiksberg invites application for a postdoc position. Adaptive Immunology group headed by Prof Gregers Jungersen consist of ten people including postdocs, PhDs, technicians and undergraduate students. The group uses large animal models to understand the veterinary adaptive immunology to apply immunological correlates of protection in vaccine design.
The main focus of the position is characterization of host reaction of local and systemic infection with Staphylococcus aureus in a porcine model. Other works corresponds mainly to assist in molecular analyses in other working projects, supervision of pre- and postgraduate scholars, and helping to secure new funding through grant applications.
It is expected the postdoc has already acquired hands on in molecular biological techniques to guide qPCR analyses of host effect in the infection model. This experience will also be used to support and advance molecular biological analyses in other projects within the research Group.
Immunology and Vaccinology
- PhD degree in immunology or similar
- Expertise in molecular biology
- Basics of bioinformatics
- High quality publication record
- International experience
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation to succeed within a competitive research field.
- Experience in porcine Immunology
- Expertise in immunological techniques
- Experience in teaching and supervision of students
How to apply:
Complete filled in applications must be submitted as a PDF file containing all information to be given consideration. To apply for this position kindly open the link “Apply online,” provided on the university website, fill application form & attach all concern documents in a single pdf file
The file must include:
- Application (cover letter)
- Diploma (an official translation into English)
- Updated list of publications
|Institution||Technical University of Denmark|
|Subject areas||Immunology and Vaccinology|
|Fellowship amount||As per University Guidlines|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|