The United Arab Emirates University invites applications for a position of Assistant or Associate Professor in omics sciences with main interest in transcriptomic and metabolomics and system biology.
- The Biology Department’s main emphasis is to conduct fundamental research including ChIP-se, RNA-Seq, GRo-seq and mass spectroscopy.
- The applicant is also expected to make use of genomic editing tool to modify genome to test ideas derived from omits experiments.
- Qualified applicants at all levels will be considered at a rank commensurate with academic accomplishments.
- In addition, applicants are expected to have a strong commitment to teaching excellence and student advising at the undergraduate and graduate levels, a demonstrable research capability that will enable the candidate to develop and sustain an internally and/or externally funded research program in his/her area of expertise, publish his/her research findings in refereed journals, and actively engage in promoting the growth of the UAE University.
- The application package should include a cover letter, a detailed resume, a brief description of current/future research activities, teaching philosophy, and courses taught. English is the language of instruction and communication.
- Minimum Qualification Ph.D.
- Preferred Qualification Ph.D.
- Expected Skills/Rank/Experience Must have experience as a postdoc
How can apply:
Interested applicant apply online
|Type of position||Postdoctoral|
|Country||United Arab Emirates|
|Subject areas||Life sciences & Biological sciences|