Post-doc position in Hybrid PET/MRI (Breast Cancer) for Diagnosis of Breast Cancer at the Department of Applied Sciences at the TU Delft.
Working hours: 38 hours per week
Contract duration: 3 years
Salary: €3044 to €3997
In the current HYPMED project, a novel hybrid PET/MRI system for early diagnosis and targeted treatment of breast cancer will be developed.
HYPMED consortium consists of:
- European universities, companies, and academic hospitals
- Jointly carry out the technical development and clinical testing of the novel device..
Conditions / Requirements
- Enthusiastic and creative physicist
- Motivated to push limits in medical imaging instrumentation in close collaboration with colleagues from other institutions.
- PhD in (Applied) Physics & an affinity for
- experimental physics,
- instrumentation development,
- data acquisition and analysis.
- Excellent English and communication skills are requested.
- Pro-active, independent, problem-solving, and result-oriented work attitude.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Publish and participate in international conferences.
Benefits / Conditions of employment
TU Delft offers:
- Customisable compensation package,
- Discount for health insurance and sport memberships,
- Monthly work costs contribution.
- Flexible work schedules can be arranged.
- International Children’s Centre offers child care & an international primary school.
- Dual Career Services offers support to accompanying partners.
- Salary and benefits are in accordance with Dutch Universities rules.
Further Information and application Procedure
For more information about the vaccant position, please contact the following:
Dr. Dennis Schaart,
To apply, please e-mail the following:
- Detailed CV,
- Publication list,
- Names and contact details of 3 references and
- A letter of application
Deadline: 30 September 2016 to Dr. Schaart, email@example.com.
Note: When applying for this position, please refer to vacancy number TNWRST16-042.