The post-doctoral fellow will be involved in a project to study and develop new radical reactions and their application to the synthesis of complex polyfunctional structures.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Organic Synthesis Laboratory (LSO, UMR 7652) is a joint unit of CNRS, Ecole Polytechnique (Palaiseau, France) and ENSTA ParisTech (Palaiseau, France). The laboratory’s research ranges from the development of new methodologies to the total synthesis of natural products and molecules of interest, to interfaces with other disciplines such as biology. Located in Palaiseau on the Saclay plateau, it is made up of two groups:
– New methods in organic synthesis
– Synthetic chemistry and biological interfaces
This project will be carried out within the first group, under the direct responsibility of Samir Z. ZARD, professor and research directo
– development of new radical reactions
– Mechanistic studies
– Application to the synthesis of complex polyfunctional structures
– purification and analysis of synthesized compounds
– writing of intermediate and final activity reports
– participation in project and team meetings
– supervision of students participating in the project
HOW TO APPLY :
Ensure that your candidate profile is correct before applying. Your profile information will be added to the details for each application. In order to increase your visibility on our Careers Portal and allow employers to see your candidate profile, you can upload your CV to our CV library in one click!
|Deadline||10 November 2020|