IIT Delhi invites applications from qualified Indian Nationals, Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) and Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) for the Post-Doctoral Fellows (PDF) in the various Departments/Centres/Schools.
Duration: maximum 3 years
- Applicant must be Indian Nationals or Foreign Nationals who are “Persons of Indian Origin” (PIO) or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), in whose case, if selected, permission will be sought from Govt. of India before he/she can join IIT, or Other Foreign Nationals, in whose case, if selected, appointment will be on a contract basis for up to 3 years subject to permission from the Govt. of India before he/she can join IIT.
- Applicants from SC/ST/OBC category as well as persons with disability are specifically encouraged to apply for these positions.
Fellowship (salary per Month +HRA)
- 1st year Rs. 40,000/- + Rs. 10,000/-
- 2nd year Rs. 45,000/- + Rs. 11,000/-
- 3rd year Rs. 50,000/- + Rs. 12,000/-
- Applied Mechanics
- Biochemical Engg. & Biotechnology
- Chemical Engg.
- Civil Engg.
- Computer Science & Engg.
- Electrical Engg.
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Management studies
- Mechanical Engg.
- Textile Technology
- Applied Research In Electronics
- Atmospheric Sciences
- Biomedical Engg.
- Energy Studies
- Industrial Tribology, Machine Dynamics & Maintenance Engg.
- Insturment Design & Development
- Polymer Science And Engineering
- Rural Development And Technology
- National Resource Centre For Value Education In Engg
- Bharti School Of Telecommunication Technology And Management
- Amar Nath & Shashi Khosla School Of Information Technology
- Kusuma School Of Biological Sciences
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Applicant must hold PhD with class or equivalent grade in preceding degree in respective discipline, with a consistently good academic record.
- Applicant must not exceed 32 years of age for male and 35 years for female candidates (to be relaxed by 5 years in case of persons with physical disability, SC and ST and 3 years in case of OBC-NCL).
- Applicant must have at least 2 referred conference/journal papers (of which at least 1 should be in reputed journals).
- Separate online application must be filled, if a candidate is applying for a Post-Doctoral Fellowship in more than one Departments/Centres/or Schools.
- The candidates called for presentation/discussion will be paid AC2-Tier by Train/Economy Class by Air or actual expenditure and AC Taxi by road (from Airport/Railway Station/ISBT and back) fare from their place of residence/work and back by the shortest route within India.
- Suitable residential accommodation as per Institute rules shall be provided on the Campus on joining the Institute (this is subject to availability).
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||Application portal is now open|
- Total Jobs 6 Jobs
- Address India