Post-Doctoral research fellow is required in the lab of Dr. Vijay Tiwari.
The Institute of Molecular Biology (IMB) is a Centre of Excellence for Life Sciences, funded by the Boehringer Ingelheim Foundation, and located in Mainz, Germany. The selected applicant will make contribution to globally viable research on epigenetic regulation of cell-fate specification during development.
Post-Doctoral fellow will perform the following tasks:
- Study epigenetic mechanisms that control cell-type specification through neuronal development.
- Use mouse embryonic stem cell differentiation and mouse as a subject.
- Attain training in epigenetics, gene regulation, Developmental Biology and Computational Biology.
- Have right to use all IMB Core amenities.
- Work together with internal and external associates.
- Work in close assistance with a team of investigational and computational researchers to make possible new discoveries.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Doctorate in Molecular Biology, Neurobiology, Epigenetics, Biochemistry or Developmental Biology.
- Experience in gene regulation, Molecular Biology, Epigenetics or Neurobiology will be added advantage.
- At least one research paper as first author in an international renowned journal.
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
- Applicant should be ready to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Competitiveness at the global level and keen to collaborate with internal and external partners as well as sustaining other group members.
Institute of Molecular Biology offers:
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge projects using state-of-the-art technology
- Exciting, diverse and international research atmosphere
- Superior training opportunities
- Career growth
- Competitive income
- Extremely motivated research group
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae (in English)
- Contact and details of two professional referees
- Copies of Certificates of degrees.
|Organization||Institute of Molecular Biology (IMB)|
Molecular Biology, Neurobiology, Epigenetics, Biochemistry or Developmental Biology.
|Deadline||March, 15 2016|
Send your application to email@example.com with Ref. No. #VTPD10
Informal enquires can be to Dr. Vijay Tiwari firstname.lastname@example.org
For Further Details: Click