Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.
About the position:
- We are recruiting a Chemistry Team Leader to join the Quality team in Runcorn on a Full Time, Permanent Basis.
- The Chemistry Team Leader will be responsible for leading a team of laboratory technicians and co-ordinating testing activities to achieve departmental goals in agreed timelines whilst maintaining cGMP, HSE, Regulatory and customer requirements.
- Degree qualified – within a relevant discipline
- A confident communicator – both verbally and in writing
- Able to lead Laboratory Investigations and ensure the appropriate implementation of investigation procedures as and when required
- Organised and able to prioritise your workload
- Extensive QC, Pharmaceutical Experience
- Proven leadership experience and the ability to lead a team
- Knowledge and experience of the following Lab Instrumentation: FT-IR, UV-Vis, HPLC, TOC and DSC
- Excellent work standards and able to work collaboratively as part of a team
How to Apply:
|1. If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on “Employee Central”.
2. By doing so, your application will be treated with priority.
3. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
4. The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
|Type of position||Postdoctoral|