Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) invite applications for Post-Doctoral Research Fellows for February-2019 Session. The selected fellows will work in interdisciplinary major projects with faculty of INST.
- Nano Science and Technology viz., Drug delivery, Sensors, Energy, Agriculture, Water Purification, Scanning Probe Microscopy, High Resolution Electron Microscopy, Smart Materials, Devices, Microfluidics, Industrial and Societal Technologies).
- Applicants must hold a PhD degree in Science/Engineering or have submitted the PhD thesis in Science/ Engineering.
- Proven research competence in the relevant areas.
- Applicant must have a very good academic record and have evident capabilities of becoming independent investigators in future.
- Applicant must not exceed 35 years as on 01.02.2019 (relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women and 3 years for OBC category).
Fellowship value: monthly stipend of Rs.45,000/-; contingency grant Rs. 40,000/- per annum. Candidates who have submitted the Ph.D. thesis but are yet to be awarded the PhD degree, if selected, will be paid Rs. 25,000/- per month till the award of the degree.
Duration: 3 years
- Application Fees: Rs. 450/- for General/ OBC or Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST/ PH in form of Demand Draft from any nationalized bank drawn in favor of “Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali” (payable at Mohali/ Chandigarh).
- The application form and synopsis can be downloaded from Institute website. The duly filled APPLICATION FORM and online SYNOPSIS should be sent on email@example.com as advance copy.
- The hard copy of application with the following documents should be sent to “The Director, Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Habitat Centre, Phase – 10, Sector – 64, Mohali, Punjab-160062”:
- Photograph duly pasted on the application form.
- Application fees.
- Self-Attested copies of Certificate in support of age, educational qualifications (mark sheet & Certificates of class X and above).
- One page Synopsis of PhD thesis and 3 page write up of research proposed to be taken up.
- Experience certificate in case of working candidate.
- Self-attested a copy in support of SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH category.
- The envelope must contain the application form quoting “Application for the Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship Program – February 2020”.
|Organization||Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST)|
|Subject areas||Science/Engineering, Nanotechnology|
|Fellowship amount||Rs.45,000/- per month|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||25th October 2019|
- Total Jobs 9 Jobs
- Address India