Ohio State University invites applications for Post-Doctoral Researcher in Economics.
Number of Positions: 1
- Identify areas of inquiry in economics and conduct detailed, complex scientific studies;
- prepare research results for publication in reports, papers, journals, books, and other media;
- present seminars, talks or lectures for dissemination of knowledge, particularly the results of research undertaken;
- may teach one course in economics at the undergraduate or graduate level per semester.
- Applicant must have some experience in economics research and an active research agenda.
- Applicant must hold PhD degree in economics by the start of employment.
Remunerations: $60,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
Following documents are required:
- Cover Letter
Note: The Ohio State University is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status
|Organization||Ohio State University|
|Fellowship amount||$60,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||17 December 2017|