The Max Planck Institute for Heart and Lung Research has openings for a Postdoctoral and a PhD Position (Ref. Nr. 2021_07).
About the position:
- This program combines wet and dry to investigate both basic and translational questions on mechanisms of metabolic signaling in cancer
- The institute is particularly interested in the interplay between 3D genome organization and metabolism in cancer.
- Applicants should have a Master or PhD in a relevant subject with the appropriate experience and track record.
- Candidates are expected to be curiosity driven, open minded, collaborative, and have solid theoretical and practical experience in bioinformatics (multi-omics data integration and single cell applications) and cancer epigenetics as demonstrated by a strong publication record.
Apply online and applicants should send the following:
- Cover letter interests
- Expertise and research vision (~ 1-2 pages)
- CV with contact information for three references
|Organization||Max Planck Institute for Heart and Lung Research|
|Subject areas||Bioinformatics, Life Sciences, Biotechnology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||31st May 2021|