Post-doctoral scholar in the field of cancer biology at the University of Chicago, Chicago (USA)
Reference Job Number: 7051853
Application Deadline: Aug 30, 2018
Postdoc researcher in basic/translational cancer biology position is available immediately at Department of Medicine, Section of Hematology/oncology, University of Chicago.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Postdoc fellow must be within 0-2 years of PhD degree date and should be highly motivated to study mechanisms of hormone receptor crosstalk in breast and ovarian cancer biology with an eye toward translational application.
- Successful candidates should have expertise in tissue culture models, molecular biology/CRISPR, mouse modeling including metastases and preferably,
- Experience with ChIP-seq and RNA-seq bioinformatic analysis.
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills are required.
Application Procedure: Please send a cover letter, CV, and names/contacts of three (03) references to Dr. S. Conzen at email@example.com.
Note: University of Chicago is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. The University of Chicago considers those seeking postdoc positions on the basis of individual merit. The University does not discriminate on the basis of color, race, religion, sex, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law.
|Organization||University of Chicago|
|Subject areas||Biotechnology, Hematology, Oncology|
|Eligibility||PhD with relevant area|
|Deadline||Aug 30, 2018|
- Name of Organisation Field Value