The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) is calling Postdoc/Experienced Researcher candidate interested in applying for a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Individual Fellowship (MSCA-IF) in Urban Value Ecosystem IV/01.
About the Individual Fellowship (MSCA-IF):
- The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) aim to support the career development and training of researchers in all scientific disciplines through international and inter-sectoral mobility.
- By funding excellent research and providing attractive working conditions, the MSCA offer high quality professional opportunities open to researchers of any age, nationality or discipline.
- The MSCA Individual Fellowships are available at the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering.
- The researcher must, at the date of the MSCA-IF call deadline, possess a PhD Degree and/or an equivalent on minimum four years´ full-time research experience.
- The researcher must, at the date of the MSCA-IF call deadline not have conducted his/her main activity in the country of the beneficiary (Norway) for more than 12 of the last 36 months.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English language
- Good knowledge of Architectural Engineering field, sustainable principles
- Relevant experience in co-creation processes and subjective evaluation
- Good understanding of the connection between technology, process and human interactions
- Good communication skills including with non-expert stakeholders
- Good digital solutions skills (IES, BIM, GIS, IoT)
- Excellent oral and written presentation abilities in English
Apply online with the following documents:
- Cover letter
- Diplomas and certificates that highlight the alignment of application.
- Research project (max 2 pages).
|Organization||Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)|
|Subject areas||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Fellowship amount||As per MSCA rules|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||09 March 2020|
- Total Jobs 13 Jobs
- Address Norway