Postdoctoral Fellowships for International Students at Vanderbilt University
Vanderbilt University is seeking applicantions to apply for its Academic Pathways Postdoc Fellowships for International students in the USA. The program focuses on preparing postdoc scholars with diverse backgrounds and experiences and includes leadership training, grant and manuscript writing and preparation and a multi-level mentoring framework, as well as substantial “protected time” for the pursuit of each fellow’s academic and scholarly objectives.
The following criteria must be followed in order for applicants to be eligible:
- This application is open to individuals with a doctorate degree (Ph.D., Ed.D., etc.) and/or a law degree (J.D.)
- The candidate must have received their degree within the last three (03) years.
- Academic Pathways welcomes proposals from all eligible individuals; no person shall be excluded from participation on grounds of race, color, age, sex, national origin or disability.
- External applicants (i.e., non-Vanderbilt) will be given priority consideration;
- Applicants must be commited to research and career goals that are consistent with the following school’s research foci and faculty expertise and must have strong professional aspirations for faculty positions within the academy.
Disciplines / Areas:
The following Vanderbilt colleges and schools are participants in the program:
- College of Arts & Science;
- Owen Graduate School of Management;
- Peabody College of Education and Human Development;
- School of Engineering;
- School of Law;
- School of Medicine
Fellowship / Benefits
Fellows will receive an annual stipend of USD 60,000 for two to three years along with benefits, travel funding, and a research allowance.
Required Application Components:
Each of the following components is required in order to be considered a complete application.
- Online Application Form;
- Cover Letter;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Dissertation Summary and Other Recent Scholarly Endeavors;
- Personal Statement;
- Writing Sample (humanities applicants only);
- Letters of Recommendation.
|Subject areas||Multiple disciplines|
|Fellowship||USD 60,000 for two to three years + benefits|
|Deadline||01 November 2017|