Postdoc Position in graphene heterostructures, DTU: Postdoc researcher position in the NanoChemistry Group at DTU Chemistry, Technical University Of Denmark. A one-year postdoc is available from 1stOctober, 2016 with a possibility for another-year extension.
Project title: “Two-dimensional graphene-perovskite heterostructures for high efficient photo-induced charge transfer”, by Villum Foundation.
Supervisor: The Associate professor Qijin Chi
- PhD degree in chemistry or related fields within the recent three years (i.e. after 1st November 2013).
- The candidate must also graduate from outside of DTU.
- The strong research background in
- photo electrochemistry,
- materials chemistry of graphene and perovskites, and
- charge transfer science is essential to fulfil this project.
- Motivated with a record independently doing the research,
- Good communication skills in English.
Core Research areas: nanochemistry, materials chemistry, electrochemistry and physical chemistry.
Contact Dr. Qijin Chi via E-mail: email@example.com.
All applications must be submitted through the online port.
Applications must be submitted as one integrated PDF file containing all the following documents:
- A cover letter to address why you qualify for this position
- Full and latest CV including publication list
- PhD degree certificate (an official translation into English is required, if the original form is not in English)
- A brief research plan (maximum 3 A4 pages)
- At least two letters of recommendation from your former supervisors
|Organization||DTU Chemistry, Technical University Of Denmark|
|Salary||As per University norms|
|Eligibility||Phd in relavant disciplines|
|Deadline||10 August 2016|