Candidates are invited for two postdoc positions in the observational cosmology research group led by Dr Stephen Apple by at the Asia-Pacific Centre for Theoretical Physics (APCTP), Pohang, South Korea.
- Successful candidates will be expected to carry out research in cosmology, broadly defined.
- A PhD in astronomy, cosmology or related.
About the position:
- APCTP (www.apctp.org), founded in 1996, is an international organization dedicated to excellence in research and the training of young scientists in the Asia-Pacific region.
- APCTP offers a unique research environment incorporating a large diversity of fields (cosmology, particle physics, statistical physics, string theory).
- Successful applicants will have a chance to interact with various groups and broaden their personal research program.
- Pohang is a pleasant coastal city in South Korea with links to Seoul and Daejeon
How to apply:
- Submit the following items online at this website to complete your application:
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research Statement
- Publication List
- Two Reference Letters (to be submitted online by the reference writers at this site
|Organization||Asia-Pacific Centre for Theoretical Physics (APCTP),|
|Type of position||Postdoctoral|