University of Luxembourg invites applications for a Postdoc position in Cancer Cell Biology (M/F) at the Life Sciences Research Unit, Faculty of Science, Technology and Communication.
About the position:
- The selected candidate will work in the Cancer Cell Biology and Drug Discovery group under the supervision of Dr. Elisabeth Schaffner-Reckinger.
- The selected candidate will contribute to the organisation and the realization of a project financed by the Fondation Cancer, which is already in good progress.
Duration: 15 months, full-time (40h/week); Fixed-term contract
Starting date: as soon as possible
- Applicant must hold PhD degree related to molecular cell biology
- Applicant must have expertise in cell-based experiments such as migration and invasion assays, viral production and transduction, Western Blot analysis, fluorescence microscopy-based techniques
- Applicant must possess excellent command over oral and written English
Following documents to be submitted along with online applications:
- Motivation letter (max. 1 page)
- Succinct Curriculum Vitae, highlighting any outstanding achievements
- List of publications or manuscripts in preparation (if applicable)
- Copies of diplomas
- Next to the overall motivation, the motivation letter needs to contain: 1) Explanation of your overall self-assessment of academic achievements, e.g. top 10-20% in the country; 2) Expression of your theoretical strengths in molecular biology and cell biology; 3) List of experimental skills.
|Organization||University of Luxembourg|
|Subject areas||Life Sciences, Cell and Molecular Biology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||15th September 2018|