AstraZeneca is a global, science-driven biopharmaceutical company.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- In AstraZeneca Oncology, our goal is to be at the forefront of developing the next generation of cancer therapies.
- We are dedicated to discovering, developing, and delivering innovative, meaningful medicines and healthcare solutions that enrich the lives of patients.
- Experience with different crosslinking moieties (benzophenone, diazirine) a plus
- The applicant must be able to work collaboratively as a member of cross-functional teams through regular attendance of project team meetings, presentation of their data and contribute to the overall success of the project.
- Contribute to publication strategy as needed, driving timely preparation and delivery of patents/research publications in collaboration with IP group.
- To evaluate and manage relations with external collaborations when and as needed.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies including GLS and SHE.
- The candidate should PhD in chemical biology or chemistry with postdoctoral experience (0-3yrs.) in chemical biology, or similar disciplines.
HOW TO APPLY:
- To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity.
|Subject areas||Chemical biology or chemistry|