Technical University of Denmark (DTU Nanotech) conducts cross-disciplinary research where micro- and nanotechnology is applied to a wide range of scientific disciplines, e.g., mechanics, optics, chemistry, medical technologies and biotechnology.
|Organization||Technical University of Denmark (DTU Nanotech)|
|Subject areas||Chemistry, Biotechnology|
|Deadline||March 15th 2016|
About the Program
Biological and chemical threats to our food as well as increasing regulatory demands to control the contaminants in food products have made food safety a growing issue. This project aims to develop a portable and robust nanobiosensor that can rapidly, sensitively and precisely screen analytes of interest for the food industry.
- PhD degree or equivalent in polymer science, colloid and surface chemistry, organic synthesis, or related disciplines.
- Candidate should demonstrate evidence of self-driven and independent research capability, excellent collaboration.
- Communication skills- Excellent
- Interest in working in an interdisciplinary research environment, and a strong motivation to succeed within a competitive research field.
- Experiences with nanoparticles, molecularly imprinted polymers or plastic antibodies will be considered as an advantage.
- Cover Letter
- CV with information on previous employment, research training, experience and competencies, teaching experience, list of scientific publications, conference presentations and personal references.
- Transcript of grades (an official translation into English).
Register and Apply here: Click
(+45) 4525 6319
For Further Details: Click