Postdoc/Research position in Biochemistry
Applications are invited for a Postdoctoral Research Fellow to work under the supervision of Professor Rebecca Goss FRSC, (The position is funded by BBSRC) FRSE within the School of Chemistry and Biomedical Sciences Research Complex.
The post holder will lead efforts in the development of novel halogenases toward commercial translation.
- A PhD in a related area such as chemistry, pharmacy, biochemistry or medicine is requisite.
- You will have excellent skills in protein production, molecular biology and purification, as well as in enzyme assay.
How to apply:
- Applications are particularly welcome from women, Asian, people from the Black, Minority or Ethnic (BAME) community and other protected characteristics who are under-represented in Research Fellow posts at the University.
- More details can be found at http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/hr/edi/diversityawards/.
- Further information and informal enquiries may be directed to Prof Rebecca Goss, email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
|Organization||University of St Andrews|
|Subject areas||Molecular biology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy and Medicine|