The School of Pharmacy is part of the Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Sciences at Queen’s. The School is acknowledged as a leading centre for Pharmacy teaching and research in the UK. .
About the position:
- We are recruiting for Research Fellow in Pharmaceutics who will be a member of Professor Ryan Donnelly’s research group.
- The Research Fellow will assist in the development and pre-clinical and industrial translation of novel microarray patch delivery systems for long-acting medicines
- The successful candidate will design, develop, prepare and fully evaluate novel solid drug nanosuspensions and novel microarray patch-based systems for intradermal deposition of solid drug nanosuspensions.
- The Research Fellow will carry out in vivo animal experiments, analyses, critical evaluations, and interpretations.
- The Faculty Postdoctoral Development Centre will support the successful candidate as part of a wider Queen’s offering which provides outstanding support to researchers.
- The successful candidate must have:
- Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biological Sciences or a closely-related discipline (Minimum standard 2.1)
- Have, or about to obtain, a PhD in drug delivery/pharmaceutics
- 3 years recent relevant research experience
- This post is available for 12 months. Additional posts may be available depending on funding availability.
How to apply:
- For full job details and essential/desirable criteria please refer to the candidate information link on our website by clicking apply.
- You must clearly demonstrate how you meet the criteria when you submit your application.
- For further information or assistance contact Resourcing Team, Queen’s University Belfast, BT7 1NN or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Informal enquiries may be directed to Mrs Tara Brown via email to email@example.com
|Organization||Queen’s University Belfast|
|Subject areas||Pharmacy, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biological Sciences|