Infineum welcomes applications from talented Chemists or Engineers to work within our Technology function to build on a broad range of skills within a company that encourages creativity and initiative.
About the position:
- The opportunities available span our Technology function.
- You could be leading your own fundamental research projects on component development, working on the design or development of our next generation of performance chemical additives for automotive lubricants or liaising with customers about custom-made products.
- What each requires is the enthusiasm and passion to bring your knowledge to a commercial reality.
- We offer the chance to develop long term initiatives through interaction with the scientific community and collaboration with selected industrial partners and universities – all in a company that is large enough to offer leadership opportunities, but small enough to enable you to see the value of your contribution.
- We are seeking candidates with an academic background in Chemistry, Polymer Science, Material Science, Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- We are especially interested in PhD candidates with expertise in Polymer Science, Organic Synthesis or Tribology.
- We have opportunities for candidates who are experienced in our industry, have experience in other industries or have just finished college or university.
How to apply:
- Shortly after submitting your job application, you’ll receive an email acknowledgment.
- We’ll review your application as quickly as possible, but if there’s a specific application deadline, you’re unlikely to hear from us until after that time.
- For Interns, Placements and Co-op programmes – you will need to contact the relevant University or College directly.
|Subject areas||Chemistry, Polymer Science, Material Science, Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.|