Postdoctoral research position in Characterization of Dynamic Multilink Channels at the Faculty of Engineering and Science of Department of Electronic Systems, Section of Wireless Communication Networks.
Duration: one year (with the possibility of extension).
The post doc position focuses on
- Modeling and estimation of dynamic multi-link radio channels in future 5G networks.
- Support and develop on-going activities on deterministic and hybrid channel modelling,
- Inference methods for channel modeling,
- Stochastic modelling of antenna patterns.
- The particular aspects to be researched will depend on the skills and interests of the selected candidate.
Requirements / qualifications:
- A PhD in fields related to wireless communications or statistical signal processing or applied statistics and probability theory.
- Experience in background on stochastic characterization, machine learning, estimation theory and optimization methods.
- Experience with radio channel modeling and estimation,
- Knowledge on cellular communication systems will also be an asset.
Further Information: concerning the scientific aspects of the stipend
Associate Professor Troels Pedersen,
Department of Electronic Systems
Documents requirements should contain the following:
- A motivated text wherein the reasons for applying, qualifications in relation to the position, and intentions and visions for the position are stated.
- A current CV.
- Copies of relevant diplomas (Master of Science and PhD). On request you could be asked for an official English translation.
- Scientific qualifications. A complete list of publications must be attached with an indication of the works the applicant wishes to be considered. You may attach up to 5 publications.
- Dissemination qualifications, including participation on committees or boards, participation in organisations and the like.
- Additional qualifications in relation to the position
- Personal data.
For further information concerning the application procedure please contact Anne Christoffersen by mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (+45) 9940 9680.
Vacancy number: P21611