Cranefield University’s world-class expertise, large-scale facilities and unrivalled industry partnerships is creating leaders in technology and management globally.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Canfield Defense and Security (CDS) welcomes applications from Lecturers in Chemistry (Energetics).
- The Centre for Defense Chemistry has been working on propellants, explosives and pyrotechnic research for decades.
- Based at the UK Defense Academy at Shrivenham in Oxford shire, CDS has an unrivalled reputation for defence education, research and consultancy, our expertise is trusted by governments, armed forces, and industry and security services around the world.
- We are interested in all aspects of defense manufacturing, vulnerability, combustion, and life assessment of energetic materials.
- We have an explosive license to manufacture of explosives, propellants and pyrotechnics, a dedicated hazard testing facility and an explosive range at the Canfield Ordnance
- Contributing to the teaching of the Group supervise MSc, research projects and PhD students
- A teaching qualification (PGCert in Academic Practice) or equivalent and/or Membership of Higher Education Academy is desirable.
- You will have a PhD in a field of chemistry related to the area of energetic materials chemistry.
- You will have experience of lecturing at Master level and developing Masters programmers and experience of publishing papers in leading international journals.
HOW CAN APPLY:
- Apply online ,for more information GDPR@Cranfield.ac.uk.
|Name of the organization
|Dead line||March 7,2021|