Postdoc in Organic Chemistry: Oxford University
Postdoc Research Associate in Organic Chemistry at the Department of Chemistry, Chemistry Research Laboratory, Mansfield Road, Oxford University.
Fellowship: Grade 7: Salary in the range £31,604 – £33,518 p.a.
Vacancy ID : 132820
Applications are invited for a Postdoc position to work with Professor Harry L Anderson on a project funded by the European Research Council (ERC) for a fixed term period of 14 months.
The project involves investigating cooperative phenomena in supramolecular nanostructures.
Requirements / Qualifications
1. PhD in chemistry, or have submitted your thesis prior to taking up your appointment.
2. Experience in organic synthesis or physical organic chemistry.
1. Duties will include managing own academic research and administrative activities.
2. Involves small-scale project management, to co-ordinate multiple aspects of research and testing hypotheses & analysing scientific data from a variety of sources, reviewing & refining working hypotheses as appropriate.
1. You will be required to upload a supporting statement and CV as part of your online application before the deadline (12.00 midday on 5 February 2018).
Closing Date : 05-Feb-2018
Contact Email : email@example.com
|Organization||Department of Chemistry, Oxford University|
|Subject areas||Science, Technology, chemistry|
|Fellowship /Salary||£31,604 – £33,518 p.a|
|Eligibility||Open for international students|