Two (02) Postdoc and One (01) PhD Student Positions at George Washington University (GWU).
Two postdoctoral & one PhD student positions are available in the Bioengineering Laboratory for Nanomedicine and Tissue Engineering at the GWU.
Research Areas: A range of interdisciplinary technologies and advanced approaches such as:
- Smart nanobiomaterials,
- 3D/4D bioprinting,
- Stem cells, and
- Drug delivery to design biologically inspired complex tissue constructs (such as neural, vascular, bone, cartilage and osteochondral tissues).
Salary: NIH standard
Discipline: Life Sciences,Biochemistry,Bioengineering, Biomedical Engineering,Biomedical Sciences,Biophysics, Biotechnology, Cancer Research, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology,Neuroscience, Oncology,Stem Cells, Physical Sciences, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry,Engineering, Materials Science, Nanotechnology, Polymer Science, Health Sciences,Cardiovascular, Drug Development, Drug Discovery, Healthcare,Medical Engineering,Medicine, Personalized Medicine, Public Health.
Position Type: Full Time
- The two postdoctoral fellows should have a PhD or MD in biomedical, material science, chemistry, or engineering field.
- Previous experience in the field of neural, cardiovascular, musculoskeletal regeneration and/or human enhancement, is desirable.
- The applicant should hold a BS or MS degree in Bioengineering/Biomedical Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, Material Sciences or closely related fields.
- The student with a MS degree is preferred.
Starting date: The expected starting date can be in 2018 Fall.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should email your CV and the contact information of three references to Dr. Lijie Grace Zhang via email@example.com.
|Organization||George Washington University (GWU)|
|Subject areas||Science, Bio-Engineering, Life science|
|Salary||AS per Uni. norms|
|Eligibility||Master / Phd holder|
|Deadline||20th Oct 2017|